why doesnt my lo want to feed??

bellaloo

Reaction score
so my lo has been taking 7 oz every 3 to 4 hours and the last few days or so he has gone right off his milk. he wants a little bit then he doesnt want anymore its like hes lost interest in feeding so i have to just feed him throughout the day like a few oz at a time if that makes sense so give him a few oz then like an hour later he'll have the rest of the bottle. has anyone elses lo's done this? he is 3 months. im just confused why he's gone from guzzling his bottles to just not being interested.

no idea why this is but i do have a 12week old baby who was taking 7/8 oz every 4 hours and this week also gone right off, she now takes 1st 4-5oz ok then gets really fussy and playing with teat, i just keep persisting as i am so scared it gonna disrupt her sleeping through the night but would welcome any feedback!

i never had a problem like that but at that age my little one was only on 3oz of milk at each feed. Maybe bubbs is starting to teethe... that can sometimes make them fussy with their feeds xx

Abby is doing this and we're putting it down to teething as she is also more grouchy and tired and drooling loads with nice rosy cheeks.

Teeth? Or needing to move up a teat size? (might be worth trying with one of the next size up teats if he's suddenly getting bored and fussing)

i would say possibly teething, or like dizz said try a new nipple flow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->