Why don't they sell these in supermarkets at normal prices anymore?

Lover

Mummy to Leo & Rosalie
Reaction score
I'm talking about the cereal Lucky Charms!

I've seen them in some shops for £11 or so and there's no way I'd pay that, no matter how good they are!

Luckily my step dad just went on a business trip to the US so he bought me and my sister some back...yummm!

So anyone know why they don't sell them normally over here rather than at extortionate prices?

Because they have been discontinued here so the shop will have shipped them in from the US

I love Lucky Charms! I pick out the marshmallows though. Then I'm left with the other not as good stuff. Sorry you can't get them over there. :(

maybe some of us users can post us some :D

lol

OMG Memories I want some NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when I went to Florida this year and we bought some for breakfast and I was thinking, God they're so cheap! Because I've only seen them over here for like £7 a box! But yeah they've been discontinued over here so they have to ship them over from the US which is why they cost a small fortune!

oh they where beauty i want some now but im not paying £11 for them lol xx

I get them sometimes as a treat from Selfridges for like £8 a box. I used to have them all the time when I was younger, and I miss them! x

omg i want lucky charms, miss them soooo much!!!! xxx

Theres a shop in Bluewater that sells them, if its still there that is, been a while since I was there lol!!

In the Dominincan Republic I had Fruit Loops (that's what I think they are called, different coloured Cheerios!!) I loved them so much I bought 5 boxes back!

i lovveeee lucky charms i paid 7 quid for a box online thats how bad i wanted them lolll x

You can also get them in selfridges in pots for £2.50 but that only does one bowlful

im always going on about lucky charms lol i love them but didnt realise you can get them over here!

I LOVE Lucky Charms! I could mail you a box if you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->