why dont you feel pregnant?

angelbump

Reaction score
Im just curious what it is in your mind that makes you say "I just dont feel pregnant" ??
With me its because I feel so good most of the time.
Most of the time I have an adequate energy level, I eat (TOO MUCH) ive not been sick (though did have horrid nausea up until 8-9wks) and usually when im not constipated and feel normal not bloated and heavy.
Every now and again I feel so completely pre-pregnancy that id never know unless I knew, you know lol?

Anyways would be interesting to know x

I am so glad I'm not alone! I'm currently 13wk 4d, I was starting to feel a little guilty that I couldn't sympathize with my girlfriends and the symptoms they had while pregnant. This is my 1st pregnancy and the only issues I've had were constipation, indigestion, and gas. So far those seem to be better since about a week and a half ago, most days I feel "normal". Hoping this continues on the same path for both of us!
Congrats!

Ahh chris I know exactly how you feel my friend bless her has not stopped throwing up but iv had the worst constipation ever! Have you had your 12 week scan yet? Hope everything is well x

i did! even got an ultrasound pic that looks like it's smiling! How have your Dr visits gone?

Attachments

• peanut12wks.jpg
    peanut12wks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
Wow its so amazing! Im so excited to see my baby wriggling around :)
I had my booking in appt last week it went well, lovely lovely midwife and alot of info packs so im good to go. Im on the countdown for the scan now 1 week 5 days and counting!! Have you told many people yet? X

I don't feel pregnant because I feel completely normal. No nausea, no heartburn, only occasional sore boobs and even the cramping has stopped.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"