Why hello there!

CoyoteSun

Reaction score
I'm kinda here kinda WTT... It's a strange situation as OH and I are interested in holding out until he's done with school, but at the same time we're of the mind that if it happens, it happens and we'll be EXTREMELY happy.

I'm 24 (25 in September) and OH is 30. We had 1 MC almost 3 years ago that left us both gutted. I really want a baby NOW but I'm scared to lose one again and I'm working on losing weight.

right now I am charting my period through FertilityFriend and MyMonthlyCycles. FF because they have an ap for my Android. I'm eating very healthy and have pretty regular cycles that average 29 days when 28 - 30 being the norm for me. This cycle was a 27 days cycle, period landed on D28.

I do have a medium sized cyst on my left ovary, but everyone keeps telling me not to be worried about it as it doesn't cause me any pain and have "tons of beautiful, healthy follicles" according to my OB/GYN guy.

Not gonna sweat it.... or... rather... Gonna TRY not to sweat it and just let nature take her course.

I'm kinda here kinda WTT... It's a strange situation as OH and I are interested in holding out until he's done with school, but at the same time we're of the mind that if it happens, it happens and we'll be EXTREMELY happy.

I'm 24 (25 in September) and OH is 30. We had 1 MC almost 3 years ago that left us both gutted. I really want a baby NOW but I'm scared to lose one again and I'm working on losing weight.

right now I am charting my period through FertilityFriend and MyMonthlyCycles. FF because they have an ap for my Android. I'm eating very healthy and have pretty regular cycles that average 29 days when 28 - 30 being the norm for me. This cycle was a 27 days cycle, period landed on D28.

I do have a medium sized cyst on my left ovary, but everyone keeps telling me not to be worried about it as it doesn't cause me any pain and have "tons of beautiful, healthy follicles" according to my OB/GYN guy.

Not gonna sweat it.... or... rather... Gonna TRY not to sweat it and just let nature take her course.

Welcome and good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"