why is it 2am and im awake!

tristansmum

Reaction score
Lol hubby is snoring away and my boy is in our bed too. Me well I'm super itchy and wide awake! Sat in s bath. Pointless thread but hey anyone else awake?

I know the feeling, except my lb is in his bed thankfully (he's never been one for climbing in bed with me!):thumbup:

My OH is snoring and grunting away next tto me:growlmad:

Lol! It drives me mad that my hubby literally lays his head on the pillow and he is gone in minutes. Even before I was pregnant I never fell asleep quick. Now its impossible. Esp with needing the loo every 20 minutes.

I'm exactly the same! Drives me mad sometimes!

I wake up every morning between 4-6.30 for no freaking reason! And every time I fall asleep my oldest comes n wakes me up makes me nuts plus I lay in bed forever just trying to fall asleep even with sleep aids and always wake up at midnight too :( soooooooooooo sick of it!

My nights are so full of wakefulness lately :( makes me exhausted during the day. I just lie there, wide awake, for no reason at all. I was up to pee three times the other night!!!! three times is WAY too many... and baby is catching the hiccups really regularly

You are not alone!

My nights are so full of wakefulness lately :( makes me exhausted during the day. I just lie there, wide awake, for no reason at all. I was up to pee three times the other night!!!! three times is WAY too many... and baby is catching the hiccups really regularly

You are not alone!

I would LOVE to only get up 3x to go pee. I'm normally up to 5x in the first 2 hours! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->