why is it always...

cat123456

mummy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Everyone else that goes early?? Getting so depressed that im losing tons of plug nd all th pains etc but getting nowhere.. I nooo he needs cooking longer so please dont moan at me lol xx

Its tough to have patience when we are so excited to meet out little ones! You never know, baby may decide to come a bit before due date - but not too soon ;)

Have you told your midwife that you are losing plug at 35 weeks?

I know what you mean! My son came at 36 weeks so I was sort of expecting this one to come around then too.... 2 weeks later and she's still holding in there! Which I am very pleased about don't get me wrong, but it has made me sooooo impatient :dohh: Esp due to all the cramping/twinges/bloody show/backache I've been having on and off since 34 weeks :dohh:

I wish all would just be normal, then bam.... contractions start. None of these limbo signs!

Lol iv got an apptment on th 18th to c if favourable for induction fingers xd il b 37 weeks. I am so impatient. At 35 weeks they did a speculum to c if anything was happening nope so i am walking loads and taking epo loads and since started that iv lost some plug so id better b favourable lol!! X

I know the feeling - I am desperately hoping I will be favourable for my sweep today, I am dreading her saying I am not as I am being induced on Tuesday and really hope to be off to a good start! :dohh:

I just started using epo vaginally last night, I definately felt different for the later half of the night. Not sure if it's doing much though! I really want to be checked but I didn't think they checked you in the UK? Maybe I should ask next week :)

I don't think they routinely check until due date here in UK but I'm sure you could ask? I bet they get asked all the time! We are all dying to know!

Lol i got checkd cus i pesterd teehee and cus i lost plug.. After i used epo th first morning after i had severe cramps! And been losing tiny bits of plug here and there mostly in morning tho so im starting to doubt myself lol!! Cnt wait to c if anythings been happening i hav a mw appointment next weds so il beg her to look before my consultant appointment.. I dont trust my consultant at all xxbebbe please update us how you got on! X

I have an appointment booked for 40+1 for a sweep but that is the first time they will check. I was never checked with my son until I was in labour.

Im not ready yet so would like baby to stay put for a few more weeks but I know I will feel upset if I go overdue lol x

Lol i got checkd cus i pesterd teehee and cus i lost plug.. After i used epo th first morning after i had severe cramps! And been losing tiny bits of plug here and there mostly in morning tho so im starting to doubt myself lol!! Cnt wait to c if anythings been happening i hav a mw appointment next weds so il beg her to look before my consultant appointment.. I dont trust my consultant at all xxbebbe please update us how you got on! X

I've got a thread with an update but incase you miss it, I had my sweep and amazingly I am 1cm dilated, with a stretchy and soft cervix - midwife said she could have broken my waters easily today! I have been taking EPO 3 times a day, drinking RLT and bouncing on my ball a lot. TMI but I've also tried to have a lot of sex, and tried to orgasm as much as poss. I really hope I go into natural labour but if that doesn't happen I feel a lot more positive about my induction now :happydance:

Omg thats greeat woop uv made me feel more positive now lol.. Hav u had a check before to compare results? X

Omg thats greeat woop uv made me feel more positive now lol.. Hav u had a check before to compare results? X

I'm glad you feel more positive!

I haven't had an internal check before, so nothing to compare to, but baby had noticeably dropped in 2 weeks as well so we could tell she was going in the right direction before I even had the sweep, and my midwife said she could feel her head very clearly internally and it was very firmly down which meant she was on her way out! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->