Why is it so damn hard???? long rant!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
ok, so as some of you know im still waiting for the :witch: to return after the depo, my last depo being in dec last year....

anyway ive been trying to work out how long it took for my AF to return after my depo is 2004....i think it was 8 months but didnt know the dates for sure, and wouldve liked to know so i can compare last time to this time...

So today i happened to pass the family planning clinic, so thought i would nip in to ask when my last depo was in 2004. I asked if i would need to make an appointment or if she could tell me...

What a flamin' palava :hissy:...the receptionist asked the doctor and without looking at my notes said "periods can take 8-10months to return, and it it may not be the same lenght of time this time" ERM.....YEAH I DAMN WELL KNOW THAT...iasked when my last depo was in 2004!!

I could tell them all about the depo!!

So then the nurse came and asked her what i wanted....and she fobbed her off too, so she said can u make an appointment!! (id already asked if i should)

So why is it sooooo damn hard to look at my notes to see when my last depo was in 2004?????? :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Yeh, I dont like them at times also..they never do what you ask them too, and they always suggest what they think is best, but never listen to how u really feel!!..Gr..

sorry! I hate nurses and doctors sometimes.

HAHAHA!! :rofl: had to laugh at this...i am a nurse!! well, i am, but not actually working at the moment...so i wont take offence!! :rofl::rofl:

Im glad of the replies...nobody bothered yesterday when i last looked :cry:

oh honey - how frustrating. I wonder if you have the right to ask to see your records yourself? I'll bet you do.... being a nurse I'm sure you can interpret them.
Good luck!! :hug:

oh honey - how frustrating. I wonder if you have the right to ask to see your records yourself? I'll bet you do.... being a nurse I'm sure you can interpret them.
Good luck!! :hug:

yeah i just wanted to say....let me read them!! save an appointment, but i suppose i could do with chatting to someone about it again.
they just made me look so stupid, like i was asking them for a million pounds of something.

Does anybody, go that lil extra out of their way to help anybody these days? :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->