Why is it so hard to get a plumber

Cat

Reaction score
All I want is to have a new shower fitted, and yet all I do is leave answer machine messages for people who dont call back. Even my plumber who I got to fit my boiler recently who had already given me a rough quote isnt returning his calls!

Does no one want any business????

Bugger the plumber came over to quote but Ididnt hear him knocking on the door so he left a note to say he called!!!

I wish our bloody door bell worked, if Im in the kitchen its to far away to hear someone knocking.

So not only do you need a plumber, but you need a doorbell-menderer! :lol: Is there a section in the yellow pages for these??
:lol:

Sorry Cat, don't mean to laugh as I know how frustrating it is, but I've been there, so can sympathise!

i got a doorbell from poundstretchers for £2.50 had it for 2 years, it plugs into you mains and you can have it anywher in the house and its really loud :lol:

My FIL's a plumber. DH live with him, so i know what he's like business wise. He calls people back asap. I dont know what area you're in, but he does business in suffolk and essex, depending on how far from sudbury. If you live nearby you should give him a call :D He's such a sweety ^_^

thanks gaby, Im Norwich so Im a bit to far out. But Ihave got another plumber who called back, seems really nice and is coming tomorrow night and has told me exactly what time so I will keep my ear out!!

Thats good :) I hate businesses that think they can just turn up whenever, according to their scedule. It should be a time that's convinient for both *nods*

aaaargh i h8 w8in in on people, they say between 9 and 5 but they always seem to show up wen u pop in the bath... or are 2 far 4m the door 2 hear it :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->