Why is it taking so long? Feeling down about it all...

ginger91

STILL ttc after mmc
Reaction score
Got pregnant in July last year, had a miscarriage in September then been trying for the last six months and NOTHING! Am feeling quite low about it now and feeling like it's never going to happen. Just wondering how long the rest of you have been trying?

Hi hun, I feel your pain. It took me 9 months to conceive after going off the pill. I had a mc at 10 weeks. It took me another 8 months to conceive again. I had a mc at 6 weeks. Just got AF today, so we're going to start trying again this cycle. I'm nervous about how long it will take this time. I'm 35 and DH is 41. We really want this to happen soon, but who knows if it will?

I hope you get a sticky bean soon!

Hey, tell me about it :hugs:. Had miscarriage in Oct 2008 and have been trying ever since. At times I am really down about it all - every month seems like a failure, especially when all my friends have babies or are pregnant. However, I love my husband, my family and my job - I guess us girls can't have everything we want. We are about to get started on fertility treatment and there is so much out there to help you get pregnant it does make you feel more optimistic. Good luck xx

:dust:

It's so frustrating isn't it. It took us 18 months before we conceived for the first time, but had an early mc within weeks. Got pregnant again in january this year, and had another mc at 8 weeks.

Now we're back to trying again only to discover I'm not ovulating this month :cry:

I totally understand how you feel - I'm hoping and praying we get another :bfp: soon, but I'm really scared it's just not going to happen.

All we can do is keep trying I suppose!

I can totally sympathise. We came off bcp at end of April last year, took us a few months to conceive and got a bfp at the end of our 5th cycle. Then had 13 weeks thinking all was well to find out at our scan that we’d suffered an mmc. Waited a month to start trying again after I’d had my first AF after the erpc – this is our 5th month of trying since then. Am hoping it is lucky like the 5th cycle last time.

I’m starting to get a little down as a lot of people have got their bfps – am very happy for them but also can’t help wondering when it will be our turn and sometimes wonder if it will ever be our turn again.

I know that you have to be patient but patience was never one of my strongest points!

i miscarried november and we are still trying now, it's sooooo frustrating but then on the other hand it took us 10 months to get our second little boy cruz and he was well worth the wait he is now a three year old with an amazing character!!!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->