why is it.......

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
that everyone i speak to or if people see me in the street they are so surprised that i have 3 children? i no im somewhat young im 25 but why is it so shocking to people?:shrug:

People will always find something to judge you on hun, always. I think it's great. :hugs:

Some people are just very judgemental and small minded. :growlmad: Sad really.

I don't think 25 is too young for 3 children at all - and anyway, age has nothing to do with being a good parent. Looking at the pics in your sig you seem to have 3 very happy and loved kids! :D

Why do people find it so hard to believe that I am 31 and don't have any children? They just have to stick their nose in and give you their opinion - whether you want it or not!

people need to mind their own darn business. I think people are either jealous of you, or angry at themselves. Everyone has their own reasons for starting early or waiting til later.

Just ignore them hun, and walk away with your head held high!

I get that when i say i want children, oooo your to young. Im nearly 22 ffs! Some of the girls i went to school with have got 4 by now.

I have noticed that alot of being are still living in the olden days haha theres no other way of putting it. So many people think that young mums can't cope etc etc but hey what does it matter?? :D No matter what age you are, you are still capable of being a great mum

I have noticed that alot of being are still living in the olden days haha theres no other way of putting it. So many people think that young mums can't cope etc etc but hey what does it matter?? :D No matter what age you are, you are still capable of being a great mum

But untill our parents, girls were married off at 16/17 and had kids by the time they were 20. Its only since the 60's its socialy exeptable for women not to be married and have no kids when shes 25.

Before then she would have been "stuborn and radicle" or have had some thing wrong with her.

But untill our parents, girls were married off at 16/17 and had kids by the time they were 20. Its only since the 60's its socialy exeptable for women not to be married and have no kids when shes 25.

Before then she would have been "stuborn and radicle" or have had some thing wrong with her.

Even so, you see alot of 'older' people going around telling people that 'back in their day' this never happened etc. :)

ignore them hon! people just have to comment! :grr: drives me nuts, keep your mouth shut!

thanks guys its nice to know that not everyone feels this way x

to hell wa them, I will be 25 in november and this will be my 4th. Let them say what they what xxx

to hell wa them, I will be 25 in november and this will be my 4th. Let them say what they what xxx

wow so im not theonly 25 yearold on the planet with 3 children because i swear thats whta people think.:wacko:

im thinking of having no 4, but im finding it more scary this time round was there anything that finally made you decide?

im 22 and ihave 3 kids. 2 of them are twins tho lol. ignore them hun, its none of their business

na no really, people will judge no matter what, If u dont ask them to look after the kids or money for them, its fuck all else to do wa anybody :) xx

I get shocked looks that Robin and I are going to have another baby soon :dohh:

na no really, people will judge no matter what, If u dont ask them to look after the kids or money for them, its fuck all else to do wa anybody :) xx

nope we take care off them our selves and rarely need a babysitter and def dont ask for money for them. your right fuck um.:blush:

im 22 and ihave 3 kids. 2 of them are twins tho lol. ignore them hun, its none of their business

FsMummy, sorry to derail the thread but your avatar pic is hilarious.

bwahahaha! Love it. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->