Why is some circles opened and solid on my chart

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Can somebody please look at my chart..

I'm a little confused :shrug:

A lot of my temps are opened and some are closed

Does this mean my chart is inaccurate?

You should take your temp at the same time every morning. Open circles mean you took your temp at a different time.

You should take your temp at the same time every morning. Open circles mean you took your temp at a different time.

Oh okay... So if I wake up before my normal time do I take the temp after I've had more than 3 hours of sleep or do I temp at the same time every morning?

I had my alarm set at 4 and I woke up at 2:30.. So I just took my temp at 2:30 cause I had more sleep.. :shrug:

Confusing??

No my husband came in from work and he woke me up by accident but I feel back asleep eventually.. But I did start talking after I took my temp at 2:30?

I would of taken it at 4:00. You didn't really move and went back to sleep. Your temp wouldn't of changed much.

I think as long as you don't move out of bed and go back to sleep, you're fine to take your temp at the regular time.

I would of taken it at 4:00. You didn't really move and went back to sleep. Your temp wouldn't of changed much.

I think as long as you don't move out of bed and go back to sleep, you're fine to take your temp at the regular time.

Okay thank you soo much!!! First cycle charting in years :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->