Why Oh Why Did I POAS???

natasha82

Reaction score
Why did i do it at 9 DPO? Of course it was BFN, even squinting didn't show a line lol. :haha:

But, you all know how it feels and you know i'll be doing it to myself again tomorrow.

I need to get a grip i think, but i just want to see a 2nd pink line so so much.

Sorry about that! I asked myself the same this morning at 10-11dpo! Good luck and Fx it was just too early!

I know just how you feel, I think I'm 10 or 11dpo and I broke down last night to POAS. Don't know why I was so SURPRISED that I got a BFN :( And now I'm @ work with a HPT in my bag and its driving me CRAZY!!!!!!

I know just how you feel, I think I'm 10 or 11dpo and I broke down last night to POAS. Don't know why I was so SURPRISED that I got a BFN :( And now I'm @ work with a HPT in my bag and its driving me CRAZY!!!!!!

What are we like? lol

I hope we are all testing too early and we all get BFP's.

Snap! 9dpo and got an evap! Got an evap yesterday on a different brand grrr

I got so mad at myself this morning I threw it out the bathroom window then had to go and retrieve it from my next door neighbours garden :haha:

I got so mad at myself this morning I threw it out the bathroom window then had to go and retrieve it from my next door neighbours garden :haha:

Sorry but i lol at that bit where you threw it out the window then had to retrieve it from your neighbours garden. :rofl:

My hpt didn't show anything on it, it was just white lol.

Here's hoping we all get bfp soon.

Hahahah I think i just peed my pants laughing ....LOL!!!! Too funny

I know, I can't resist the urge to test...today 6dpo and I KNEW I'd get a negative but tested anyways lol.

I love it :laugh2:

Not sure my neighbours would have if they saw me creeping across their lawn at 7.30 this morning in muppets pjs!

Won't be doing that again! Who am I kidding? Of course I will poas tomorrow at only 10 days past sodding ovulation grrrr then get annoyed when it's negative but the bathroom window will be shut!!

LOL!!!

SO are you saying that at 2DPO it's too early for me to go test... :p

I officially admit, I'm a POAS addict! lol Good luck & hopefully a BFP for you soon!!!

Maybe I'll buy some $1 store tests to get my fix and not break the bank...

Maybe I'll buy some $1 store tests to get my fix and not break the bank...

My name is Amy and I admit I poas on the day of ovulation! Well you never know it could have been super sperm as dh was eating lots of tomato soup! In my defence (if I have any?) this is the first time I have ovulated in over a year and I think I got a bit giddy :haha:

7dpo and i tested today too. :dohh: i knew it would be bfn but i couldn't help myself.i had planned not to test until i was at least a week late but i doubt i will make it that long.and i'll probably test every day until af arrives(hopefull she wont!) :haha:

Hey everyone just wanted to say that I started testing with my OPKs that were leftover and no line! I am 8 DPO and have heard of women who get positives end up PG...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->