Why oh why!

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Its probably me walking around with my eyes closed but I can not seem to find anything. It took me ages to find a nice maternity coat and they still havent got my size in stock and now its maternity tankinis... I cant seem to find a reasonable priced one.
Iv finally got my energy back and what to start swimming so really need one thats going to last a while.
Does anyone know where I can find one?
Thanks
Xxx

I got my tankini from Mothercare, about £22 I think. They're all a bit pricey but some are extortionate. Same goes for coats I think too.

I just bought a couple of cheap bathing suits in 2 different sizes!! (Couldnt find any tankini's I liked!)

https://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.u...yID=m-swimwear&ProductID=12663&language=en-GB

This ones alright. I love blooming marvellous clothes. Topshop have some good basic ones.Just plain black. I havent bothered with maternity clothes much. I bought one pair of jeans and few plain tops just in bigger sizes.

I am sick of trying to find reasonably priced,non-frumpy maternity wear.
The only places I have found I like are New Look,Mamas&Papas(though some prices for basic tops is stupid) and Gap (which I like best because they are styled on the normal clothes).

Tankinis I think Blooming Marvellous do them?

I think its harder to find clothes when your pg, because you know that they will be made redundant when LO comes.
Ive been making do with trackies and cheap trousers from primark, lol, there baggy, but i can fasten them, thats all i need right now, lol.
And im not even going into coats, though i did see a nice one in primark yesterday for £17, might treat my self to it next week.

i bought a coat in a size 28 to fit over my bump. Getting maternity clothes in plus sizes over a 20 is a nightmare, some 20's I could get into, some wouldn't fit now! I ended up getting a pair of size 24 black jersey knit trousers, and a 24 stretchy black top from M+S , a brown pair of similar trousers in 22 from Evans, a pair of 22 maternity black trousers from next, and then a pair of maternity jeans and 2 maternity tops from JC Penney i teh states by mail order. So I've got 5 tops and 4 bottoms plus some stuff i already had that I can still wear like t-shirts + jumpers.

I think its harder to find clothes when your pg, because you know that they will be made redundant when LO comes.
Ive been making do with trackies and cheap trousers from primark, lol, there baggy, but i can fasten them, thats all i need right now, lol.
And im not even going into coats, though i did see a nice one in primark yesterday for £17, might treat my self to it next week.

Thank god for primark! I bought loads of plain tops at about 2.50 each. Dont look too cheap either. Just look like normal plain tops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->