Why on earth do I do it to myself?

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
Why do I think I'm superwoman? lol.

Today I tried to take on the task of giving the house a massive clean from top to bottom, building DS's new bed, building the rest of our wardrobe, rearranging DS's room, doing all of the ironing and sorting out clothes all on my own, whilst I have little one. Not even half way through and I just can't do it anymore. I'm exhausted, sweating, LO won't settle for her usual naps, my back is killing. So stupid lol x

I do this! I did it today!
I need everything done instantly and end up knackering myself out.
:hugs:

xx

Don't be too hard on yourself, it sounds like you have still got loads done today, you just need to have a break. Just try to do bits of it over the next few days and it will soon be done :hugs:

Sounds like u've got alot done..ur little one is only a month old, I would chill out and relax - Don't over do it!!

WOW! Until Isobel was about 6 months I thought a good day was getting the washing up and one load of laundry done... and I didn't have a pre-schooler either. Even getting a bit of your list done makes you sound like superwoman to me! Give yourself an easier day tomorrow.

I do that sort of thing, a lot! But I feel so good when I do accomplish everything, even if it takes longer than expected. In fact I so need to do that soon, the house needs a deep clean.

I managed to get downstairs tidy and hoovered and all the washing up and got DS's bed up too. xx

Good effort lol. Youre brave even giving it a go with LO :)

OH is back now so time for a well deserved take away and a glass of wine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->