why?

what make are yours newt? I'm going to start a thread in babies and toddlers about makes of different nappies - I looked them up last night (we've been converted to teh washable ones!!:...well done guys!)
and there were so many....it's baffling! Some seemed to take forever to dry, some seemed to leak...gosh!

So I'm going to ask those with babies their advice!

im pleased you have been converted to washable nappies.
im planning on using Bambino Mio as the cotton nappy comes out of liner and will wash better and dry quicker.

there are so many to choose from but you will find the ones for you.

the Bambino Mio ones are not as absorbant as other makes but the other ones dont come apart to wash and it will take ages to dry.

as they are not as absorable i just think that all u have to do is change the babys nappy more often, which i think is a good thing as they are not sitting/laying in a wet nappie.

oh i forgot to say with the Bambino Mio ones if you find that they are leaking you can fold the cotton nappy sheet a different way so if its a boy you fold the nappy so its got more layers of cotton at the front so it will be more absorbant.
and you can use two cotton sheet(nappies) so the nappie will be double absorbant and all u will have to do is use a bigger outer.

hope you find the ones for you.
x x x

we have a couple of threads here https://www.babyandbump.com/eco-friendly-products-services/ about nappies :)

what make are yours newt? I'm going to start a thread in babies and toddlers about makes of different nappies - I looked them up last night (we've been converted to teh washable ones!!:...well done guys!)
and there were so many....it's baffling! Some seemed to take forever to dry, some seemed to leak...gosh!

So I'm going to ask those with babies their advice!

I found these https://www.littlelamb.co.uk/itemdetl.php/itemprcd/Microfibre-Nappy-Kit-40

why doesnt cloth nappies companys advertise their nappies to show people how cloth nappies work and what disposable nappies do to the enviroment.

it seems like me/us have to search for information on washable nappies and that the easiest thing to do is to just go into a shop and buy disposable ones.

x

I think that is a very fare point, infact I was wanting to give cloth nappies a go but barrrr the old terrie nappies (which I did try last time and I was just rubbish with doing them up etc) they look really complicated, so as you said, I went to the shop and stocked up! Shame on me, I never thought to use the interent to look for info :dohh: I did look for the nappies themselves, but that is when I got lost with everything that was suggested you needed and it just sounded way to complicated when all I wanted to achieve was a clear & clean bum . x

i have emailed some of the cloth nappy companys to ask why they dont advertise on tv and i got a reply back from totsbots saying 'they dont advertise on tv as it cost too much money.'
but they are trying to do something for the environment so surly the govenment should help advertise on tv to promote their products.

i thank there defenetly should be advertise so people can have a choice of what to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->