Why?

Cookie_Clare

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was just wondering why, in order to access 'the girly sanctuary' i have to have been a member for a month and have made 100+ posts while the only stipulation for entry into the 'men only room' (aside from being a man of course) is to have made 10+ posts?

Was just curious...? Thanks in advance!

The Girly Sanctuary is a very private place, alot of trust is put into anything in being kept "private"

the mens bit, there arent many men on BnB and with alot of women dominated sections it can be hard for some men to get a big post count.

I'm not sure that i know what you mean, but thanks for your reply...

:)

I'm not sure that i know what you mean, but thanks for your reply...

:)

The forum made up of 99% women and women orientated subjects (there is a sub forum for everyone except dads and dads to be). To force the guys to make 100 posts in a predominantly female community is a unfair (especially as they are the minority here).

I got that part but i don't necessarily understand what having made more than 100 posts has to do with the privacy issue. I'm rather shy and don't always feel that i have anything worhtwhile to add to a thread, so i find it hard to notch up a lot of posts, even though i have been a member for a while. I guess it'll just take me a while to get there!!

Thanks for your reply.

I got that part but i don't necessarily understand what having made more than 100 posts has to do with the privacy issue. I'm rather shy and don't always feel that i have anything worhtwhile to add to a thread, so i find it hard to notch up a lot of posts, even though i have been a member for a while. I guess it'll just take me a while to get there!!

Thanks for your reply.

It may take a while to get there, but when you do and want somewhere to rant or talk privately, then you'll understand why it is important for members to have an area that lurkers and guests can't access (also gives us mods chance to make sure newbies aren't post stalking).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->