Whyy am I feeling like this?

abmay94

Hayden - 23.5.2016
Reaction score
I've been feeling so weird recently.. like I feel like something is missing from my life. And by that I mean a baby, all my life I have wanted a baby and I've been getting so so desperate recently.. and I'm not even trying for a baby yet!! Haha
I really want a baby, and so does my boyfriend. But I guess I'm too scared
Even though I'm so desperate and getting upset at the thought I don't have a baby. It's so confusing!!

Do you feel ready to have one? I know I want children one day but I don't feel ready yet but at the same time I don't like the waiting game.

It's called hormones /body clock. Guessing from your profile name your 18? Do pretty young to think of ttc maybe give it sometime till your ready

Actually spicyorange she would probaby 20 if she were born in '94. I have a brother that age.

WTT for the first time can be a scary experience. You really want a baby, but you're afraid because it will be your first. Just determine what your goals are. If you're financially stable and live somewhere suitable to raise a baby I don't see any reason why you should wait aside from your own personal goals. :hugs:

I totally get how your feeling. I've wanted a baby since I was around 15 but obviously waited because I was nothing close to being ready. It's been a long wait and now i'm almost 23 i'm dying to have a baby, I finally feel emotionally ready but everything else isn't :dohh: (still need to finish my masters, get a job and a house, oh and get engaged and married) which is so frustrating when I feel so ready. I think as long as everything else is ready (to what you want it to be) and you feel ready in yourself then I don't see a reason to wait. I think it's only naturally to second guess yourself when time gets closer because it's a big change, it would probably be stranger if you didn't. If you're genuinely not sure, i'd wait time will tell whether that decision was the right one and if not then you're good to go :) good luck :flower:

I think feeling scared is natural whatever age you are when you ttc your first child! I was 28 when I had my DD and even though she was very much planned and we had ticked everything else off our to do list - married, house etc I still had days when I would think "am I really ready?" And when we got our bfp it was exciting but scary because there is no turning back and your life changes forever.

My DD is my world now and we are already thinking about no 2 but I am glad that we had waited until we we're secure and stable in relationship/home/work etc before we had her.

If you are young maybe just think about what other goals you have and what you want to accomplish before you become pregnant because it will be much harder (but certainly not impossible) to do things once you have a baby to run around after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->