Wide awake at 3am ?

1st_baby

Max went to bed at 9pm with a full tummy as always ..

Around 3 am DH got up because he heard him fuss and he came back 5 min later saying max was wide awake and playing ??? WTH

So I go up changed him , fed him and he still stayed up till 5am then went back down till 8am ..

Is this him teething ?am i getting close to actually seeing a tooth lol

Hannah went through a few days of this, she would wake up and talk to herself for 30-45 minutes. We just ignored her until she got fussy than resettled her. She stopped pretty quickly

:rofl: Won't tell you about the teething than

for about 2 weeks before Tabs first 2 teeth came through she was stirring more in the night to the point of stirring every hour. I just perservered with teething gel and granules rubbed on the gums and pop the dummy in.
I did make a point of not getting up and doing nappy,stimulation though as i didnt want her to start doing that every night.
I didnt change her diet or routine in the day when this was happening so the only thing i can pin it on was the teeth...??
Hope he starts sleeping for you again lol.
Saying that too,after 2 weeks and they both popped out after that she went back to sleeping through again
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hannah's the same with her teething now sonny, up every hour some nights! :wacko: We just put the dummy in and walk away

It might just be a one off.
It might be teeth.
Judge it on tonight hun, if it's the same it's probably his teeth x

Sounds like lots and lots of toothy pegs are on the way then :happydance:

Hey hun my LO is exactly the same but he has been doing it for sometime now and he does it at 4am. Luckily he is not crying so he ends up going back to sleep after some time...i dont bother picking him up because he doesnt appear distressed. My HV put it don to teething...im clueless.

:hugs: xx

Ted has been doing this too - 5am urges to play!
Today he was seriously teething. So maybe it is indeed teeth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->