wierd AF...

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
before having rhiannon my cycle wasnt perfect but i could keep track, roughly know when i was due and recognised my pmt symptoms..

so BR (before rhiannon lol) i was..
32-36 day cycle
5 days long first 2 heavy
moody, craving chocolate, tired...

well since having her ive lost all my PMT symptoms, and im lucky if i have AF anywhere between 40-50 day cycle...

buuuut whats changed is the 3 AF's ive had since feb have been 3 days long absolute killers and very heavy..as in even going through to my clothes...

on my 12 week scan with Rhiannon the sonographer said to me "has your Dr mentioned a cyst on your ovary to you".. i said no but she never replied...
and i actually forgot about it till i re-read my pregnancy journal on here last week...

do you think i should see my GP or is this normal AF behaviour after having a baby???

I have to say that this time after having Katie mine are unpredicable too....this hasnt happened in previous pg's though :confused: I was a 28 day cycle girl but now its anywhere between 21 and 30.

I think it does take a little while for hormones to all settle down and get back to normal but hun if you're in any way worried go the dr :hugs:

mine are weird too after having callum. im on every 2 weeks and they are really heavy and last 7 days. i went to the doctor and she just said it was down to just having a baby. Its really doing my head in now though

i know!! never know when im gonna come on anymore.

My cycle was all messed up when I got off birth control, I never knew when I would start (or if I would). It took me a year to get pregnant. Since having my little boy, I still haven't had my period (it's been 7weeks now). I'm breastfeeding and the doc said some breastfeeding moms don't have one. :saywhat: I just want to get back on birth control and be regular again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->