wierd movements and pains

sophiecouldwe

Reaction score
over last couple of days i've really felt LO moving around and hes been keeping me awake which has not happened yet. hes not kicking me but really wriggling and now ive been getting really sharp pains really low down. it feels like hes now lying in the top of my leg!! its so wierd. is this normal? has he maybe turned around and its his head i can feel? has anyone else got this? xx

yea I get the low sharp pains. and can feel him hitting really low sometimes. NOT comfy lol

its really not at all! because ive not really had any discomforts yet im panicing with everything x

I get them as well.... sometimes I have to quickly shift my position to take the pain away. the worst is when you are walking through the mall or something and it hits.

Weight/pressure of baby is what I'm guess it is. Or when the LO decides they want to kick my ribs or punch my pelvic bone.

Yep sounds normal, like he is sitting awkwardly and pressing on a nerve or something.

Mine feels like it is resting on my right hand hip bone when I curl up on the sofa, and yes it hurts!

Oh Yes, I get this, although I don't know what position he's in (useless M/W), I'm guessing it's his head and complete body weight pressing down xox

Im not as far along as you but have been getting the same thing,my LO feels like he is really low and hurts a lot when he decides to have a god old wriggle.Felt like he was on the top of my hip and also tap dancing/head butting on my cervix which was not good!!

It will be his head pushing down. Ive been getting this for weeks. I was at the hospital last week and i mentioned it to the dr. He said its baby pushing down, not engaging himself but just having a move about. His head is free so its nerves that he's touching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->