Wii Fit Challenge.

J

Jem88

I'm due AF 2mor, so if it shows up, i'm gonna be starting the wii fit challenge on fri.
Basically you do atleast an hour on the wii fit everyday for 41days & hopfully you'll loose weight.
I found a site where a man did it for 41 days as an "experiment" & he lost 15lbs.. and he didn't change his eating/drinking habbits.

we bought the wii & wii fit plus a few days ago to help loose weight and i'm really wanting to do this just to see how much i actually loose lol.. sounds intresting.
Here's the link to his "experiment" if anyone wants to have a look.
https://www.wiinintendo.net/2008/06/23/the-official-wii-fit-experment-results/

Would anyone be intrested to join me on fri? (If i get AF before then) :thumbup:

Yeah ill give it a bash :D
I got the wiifit ages ago and only used it twice!
Got a bad back so it may do me good to exercise.
Count me in :D

That's a great idea! I've had a wii fit for some time now, but haven't been motivated to use it.

i'll be starting this in about 2-3 days time. i'm gonna do atleast an hour every day and just have the odd biscuit/snacks etc. & see what happens.

I'm up for this too, me and hubby were talking about it the other day.

Oooh I might start tomorrow! I used to do half an hour a day but Theakston got antsy with the growth spurt & I never picked it back up.

any news on how you ladies are getting on with it? xx

Ive had another flare up of my back so unfortunately ive not been able to do it :(

I've not been doing it every day but i'm trying at least 3-4 times a week. I'll let you know how I get on :)

Ooh may I join you? Got a wii fit a few weeks ago, on the cambridge diet atm and lost 21lbs, but need to exercise more! Any chance I'd be able to join..might be a bit late

Yeah anyone can join. i only done it twice, my legs really hurt afterwards for about 3 days :S i'm so unfit lol. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->