wii fit

manhead

mother of 2
Reaction score

im getting married next year so im just wondering if theres anyone
who has a nintendo wii and wii fit board does it help tone you up or am i better off going to the gym,theres other games iv got aswell like the wii active but the question is do they work

ive got a wii fit and whilst I use it for the fitness games, the weighing part is rubbish... it said id lost 2 stone in 4 days... I wish!!! I have 'Zumba' for the wii tho which is really good, especially with friends, much fun! xx

Biggest loser game is good weightloss tool on the wii.
I found wii fit wasnt enough.

^Wii fit wasn't enough for me either, I found it way to easy

I alternate between two programs right now: My Fitness Coach (first edition) and EA Active 2. I've definitely seen results!

thanks ladies looks like ill be spending some of the other halfs money

A while back I sold my Wii + Wii Fit, and bought an X-Box + Kinect. The Kinect allows you to be much more active than the Wii does, so if you are able to sell the Wii in exchange for an X-Box Kinect I would definitely recommend this :) I recommend you trying out the Kinect beforehand though to make sure you like it (maybe you know someone who has one?).

If you plan to stick to the Wii though, I agree with the OP's that the Zumba fitness is good.

My friend (who's a PT) said, "Trying to lose weight with a Wii Fit is like trying to get pregnant with a vibrator!". Lol :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->