Wilkinet baby carrier?

Sam292

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these? I'm thinking of getting one...

I have one on loan to me from my neighbour and it's fab!!
Especially for newborns.
I'd highly rate it ;)

I had one and loved it! Was sooo comfy! I bought a babyhawk so i sold mine but regret it now!!

Meeee and I loved it! Perfect for the newborn stage- dead easy to put on yourself too once you've practised on a teddy :) I've got one ready for the new bubs!

Thanks for the replies! That's great! Do any of you use another sling too - i was going to get something like the freedom sling just to throw on in a hurry or for short journeys when I don't have time for the wilkinet. Not sure if this is necessary - can you breast feed from the wilkinet? Thanks!

i had a wilkinet and it was great, just sold it for a bigger babyhawk. i never tried to bf with it as baby sits up too high in middle of chest.

I'm loving my Wilkinet and it takes literally two minutes to get on and I can do it alone. Deffo can't breastfeed in it though, Bubs in totally wrong position. x

Jetters, we are looking for one until the BH gets here - would you say this could be used by Boyo too? And is it easy then?

xxx

Yes, definitely.. Garry is a big tall guy and it fit him well, too. Both of us find it mega comfy- me more so because K sleeps on my boobies! He sleeps higher up on G.

Get one off ebay cheap and then resell it for the same :D

It's a bit tricky to learn but 10 minutes practise with a teddy and voila. You can definitely do it by yourself which is really good- even big fingered daddy can manage it!!

https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6596/064am.jpg

Awww look at K all cosy in there :cloud9:

I don't think Boyo would like the thick straps round his neck :nope: I'm sure he would prefer shoulder straps :dohh:

xxx

yeah they are a bit weird but you can't feel them when they're on! i'm gonna get a connecta too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->