Wilkinsons opk tests?

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
are these any good? i got my AF back on 18th aug after 7.5 months of BF my daughter (and decided to try for number 2 straight away), so was due to ovulate saturday gone if i was having my usual 31 day cycle as i did before i got pregnant previously. we were in cyprus so took 10 with me and started testing day 12 (just incase it happended day 14 instead) did one a day with FMU for 2 days then 2 a day FMU and in the evening after holding urine and reducing fluid intake and all were-ve upto day 13 pm! i got some EWCM from day 15ish for a couple of days, spots on my jawline (which i used to get previously when ovulating) and i had niggling on the left side for practically all that week (i used to get ov pain on the left so was expecting that but it never came!!). so with the symptoms id of thought i have ovulated but the tests are making me doubt it but i know there are some tests out there that arnt very reliable and i know my luck will be i picked them lol.
i used CB digi tests when i concieved imogen, i went through 2 packets and never got a positive but had the most evil ovulation pain that month so knew it had happended so thats why i dont know if to trust the wilkos tests all appearing neg or go with the symptoms. any advice would be great.

hi hun :) fmu isnt the best to test with opk, try testing between 10 am - 8pm this is what mine say,and gd luck :) let me know how u get on x

i ran out of tests on saturday and was in cyprus till the monday so ive left it now, spmyptoms say ive already ovulated so just gonna wait for my AF or BFP if im lucky (and if i did really ovulate ha ha). i was testing first around 9.30-10 when i got up and again around 6pm but still nothing, the line was very very faint and never changed throughout the week. boooooo.

awwwwww hopefully youll have better luck next time x the lh in fmu is synthenized (i think thats how its spelt lol) thats why they recommend the smu at least and testing after 10, fingers crossed for u and good luck x:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->