Will a vit-B complex lengthen my LP and what are the risks/side affects?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey, :wave:

Im on my 3rd month ttc and have a 9day,10day and now an 8day lP :cry: i take the pregnacare conception tabs which have small amounts of the B-vits in them but wanted to know more about taking a vit-B complex alongside these and see whether there was any of you who had done the same with positive outcomes :thumbup: xxx

I am taking a B50 complex along with my multi. I think it added about 2 days to my LP. I have also heard good things from others, you should definitely give it a try!

I'm taking 100 mg of B6 complex this cycle. So far it moved my O day from 16-18 to CD 13!!! I'm very happy about that. Not sure about the LP yet as I am only 1dpo

Holland and Barrett do an excellent b100 vitamin complex that is on offer at the moment x

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=107&prodid=196&cid=235

thanks ladies :thumbup: would 100mg be too much to start with or should i start at 50mg and see where that takes me...also can i still take my pregnacare conception tabs as that has about 10mg of b6 and small amounts of the other b-vits.... Xx

Yeah you could start with the b50 complex - holland and Barrett do one of those too. And yeah they are fine alongside prenatals. B vitamins are water soluble so any your body doesn't need will just come out in your urine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->