Will anybody be trying for a baby in October?

xxdanixx

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Danielle
Me and my partner will be trying for a baby in October.

Is there anyone who will trying in October too??

Love Dani xx:

I will!! Hi i'm 24 and i had a mc in august. I got my first AF on the 19th of september so i should have my O date give or take on the 1st of october. If all goes well i'll have a sticky bean on the 14th. Love to be buddies with you :)

We are going to be trying in October. Our first month trying actually. I'm pretty excited and nervous.

I'm trying for baby #2 this month :)
AF due the 29th, I'll be testing around the 22nd :)
GL ladies xx

Hi ladies we are trying for # 2 in October cd 1 today been waiting for 1st proper AF since stopping the pill in August. Nervous, excited and anxious xx

I am in the exact same boat as you hoping4no2! We should buddy up!

Hey Ladies! I am TTC #4, & DH's TTC #1! He is a great step-dad but deserves to have children he doesn't have to share! haha.

I am 24, DH is 26. I had the IUD removed 9-6-2011 and got AF the day after, lasting a long 11 days. Had it for a total of 2.5 years. TTC last month when I was fertile, but I got AF yesterday, which was heartbreaking for me but i'll keep on. My #1 & #2 children are born in November, and my #3 was born in September. So, I really would LOVE a summer baby which is why we've been trying now. *XX fingers* I really hope that I can get pregnant this month - a July baby will be so perfect for us! I'm sad though, because I know with the IUD it can be harder to get pregnant right after. I'm regretting not getting it out sooner but at the time I wasn't ready for another child. I had to do what was best for my family. I'm really hoping to make one, if not a few, good TTC buddies!

Hi Canada8 that would be lovely. I am 31 and DH is 34 my DD is 4, 5 in Dec I always said no more till she was at schoool and thats just happned so it seems right, plus don know how ling it wil take 2nd time round. x

Hi Canada8 that would be lovely. I am 31 and DH is 34 my DD is 4, 5 in Dec I always said no more till she was at schoool and thats just happned so it seems right, plus don know how ling it wil take 2nd time round. x

Same here! Mine will be 5 in feb and this is what I wanted, just so nervous it won't be as easy as it wasvthis first time......especially since my DH was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. It doesn't affect him sexually. But not sure about his count....he says he is fine....he better be....hahaha:haha:

Same here! Mine will be 5 in feb and this is what I wanted, just so nervous it won't be as easy as it wasvthis first time......especially since my DH was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. It doesn't affect him sexually. But not sure about his count....he says he is fine....he better be....hahaha:haha:

I am also so anxious caught 1st month of trying last time without really trying properly. Hope it is as easy this time although have read so much about people struggling the next time. Have you taken any supplements yet.

Hi I'm 26 and we are trying for another baby. We have a 4 year old dd. I'll be testing around the 23rd. AF is due the 25th. But I took provera to induce AF last month.

I OV yesterday and had serious cramps. I'm ready for the tww, I'm tired from all the :sex: lol.

Hey Ladies! I am TTC #4, & DH's TTC #1! He is a great step-dad but deserves to have children he doesn't have to share! haha.

I am 24, DH is 26. I had the IUD removed 9-6-2011 and got AF the day after, lasting a long 11 days. Had it for a total of 2.5 years. TTC last month when I was fertile, but I got AF yesterday, which was heartbreaking for me but i'll keep on. My #1 & #2 children are born in November, and my #3 was born in September. So, I really would LOVE a summer baby which is why we've been trying now. *XX fingers* I really hope that I can get pregnant this month - a July baby will be so perfect for us! I'm sad though, because I know with the IUD it can be harder to get pregnant right after. I'm regretting not getting it out sooner but at the time I wasn't ready for another child. I had to do what was best for my family. I'm really hoping to make one, if not a few, good TTC buddies!

Hi welcome! We seem to all be close in out AF dates! I too want a summer baby as well. I am solo nervous it will be difficult....right now I am taking a supplement that has evening primrose, flaxseed,omega and folic acid 1000mg. These are also multiple vitamins.....they are from visalus....so we shall see!! As per my ovulation calendar, I should be ovulating between the 18-23, but I am going to start BDing EVERYDAY from the 15 to my TWW.....lol the DH will like it lol. I don't want to risk missing a day....even though I know it is better only to BD early if you want a girl, but frankly, I just want a baby! Lol:baby::thumbup:

Hi welcome! We seem to all be close in out AF dates! I too want a summer baby as well. I am solo nervous it will be difficult....right now I am taking a supplement that has evening primrose, flaxseed,omega and folic acid 1000mg. These are also multiple vitamins.....they are from visalus....so we shall see!! As per my ovulation calendar, I should be ovulating between the 18-23, but I am going to start BDing EVERYDAY from the 15 to my TWW.....lol the DH will like it lol. I don't want to risk missing a day....even though I know it is better only to BD early if you want a girl, but frankly, I just want a baby! Lol:baby::thumbup:

I also want a summer baby, my bday is Jan, dd Dec and DH Nov lol. I have been taking folic acid since I came off bcp in Aug. This is my 1st AF since then so will have to wait and see if things are back to regular or not Fx they are. DD desperately wants a brother or sister she is on about it all the time

Canada - We are ovulating the same time!! I want a girl though. My ovulation calendar says to not TTC past the 21st if I want a girl. I'm thinking of just TTC from whenever AF stops to the 21st. Do you think if I TTC to the 21st i'm risking more for a boy? Like, if I want to try for a girl, when do you think I should stop TTC?

hoping4no2- I also want a summer baby, but I'd really LOVE a summer GIRL baby!! ;)
I am in March
DH is June
but...
DD is Nov
DS #1 is Nov
DS #2 is Sept
.. lol!

Conceiving a baby requires you to take care of your body even prior to being pregnant. This would ensure that you are in good health before taking responsibility for another person's life. If you take care of yourself properly as a woman, there is no doubt that you would be able to fulfill your duties as a mother to your child.

Hmm..thanks for your advice, although it was rather random. :roll: I hope that was honest advice, and not just assuming perhaps that's why we haven't conceived.

:dust: to all! :)

Canada - We are ovulating the same time!! I want a girl though. My ovulation calendar says to not TTC past the 21st if I want a girl. I'm thinking of just TTC from whenever AF stops to the 21st. Do you think if I TTC to the 21st i'm risking more for a boy? Like, if I want to try for a girl, when do you think I should stop TTC?

hoping4no2- I also want a summer baby, but I'd really LOVE a summer GIRL baby!! ;)
I am in March
DH is June
but...
DD is Nov
DS #1 is Nov
DS #2 is Sept
.. lol!

I too want to have a girl!. As per the Internet, it does say to stop BDing 2days prior to O if you want a girl. My only concern is, I don't wantbto miss O all together. I did that last month, and here I am still TTC! I think we are just going to BD every night and just take what we get....hoping his x sperms beat those y's ahaha

If I do get preggers now, I will be due on my bday
DH is nov
DS is nov
DS is feb

We would all be water signs...haha

That's cute though! I'm a water sign..( born on the first day of spring in March). I've always sincerely loved my birthday. First day of spring baby! How cute! LOL...Sorry!!

It's 9:16 AM here in the western part of the United States. :coffee: trying to wake up :) DD age 6 & DS #2 age 3 had a wonderful idea to both get up at 3 AM when DH was getting ready for work. Yup, DS #2 laid on the sofa, than crawled in bed with me and wouldn't stop yabbing about how he wanted a sandwich. LOL, sure...it's cute but at 3 AM....not so much. :nope: And, DD who has been stubborn and has always had a strong personality pitched the BIGGEST fit because "it's not fair DS # 2 is up!!" ahh...She's in 1st grade and although I love her dearly, sometimes she will pitch a fit that is out of this world. Doesn't make it any easier when we live in a basement apartment so all the neighbors to wake up to her lovely screaming. :brat: She finally went back to bed. DS #1 sleeps like a rock mostly, or he has just learned to ignore his siblings at night. LOL. Surprisingly, all the kids have been on good behavior today but it's probably because they don't have the energy to do anything else! LOL

So, me...on the other hand. I'm ready to go to bed, but unfortunately, I've got things to do.

:laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing:

Not sure if I said this already & if I have please forgive me...
So, a pap came back abnormal and now I have to have a cervical biopsy done. Meaning, this would possibly be my last TTC month for awhile if the biopsy comes back with less-than-perfect results. :cry: If you have faith in Christ at all, please pray for me that my biopsy results come back good. I just moved across the country & although I have awesome in-laws, I don't have any of MY family around so if I were to be sick, it would just be that much harder. I appreciate it!

Girl that is spool funny!! Why do you kids sound like mine?? I will never understand why kids don't like to sleep?? I wish we had a "paid" nap time! Lol......my DS4 is always saying...why does DS10 get to stay up and I don't?? And he makes such a fuss about it...so DS10 has to go to "pretend"bed so the other one will.....but even when it is the older ones time for bed, it is always a debate.....and then they can't wake up in the morning.....crying....leave me alone...I'm tired! A hahaha

I have total belief and faith that God will hold you in his arms and protect your body.....keep your faith strong and your belief all things will work out when the time is right! I was told I would never have children, how true were those words! :)

Ps....I flew over salt lake city last month, and I was amazed at how beautiful it looks....I'm from Toronto Canada.....very flat....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->