Will anyone be my TTC Buddy for Late June / July 2011??

Poppiebug

Reaction score
Anyone want to buddy up with me?

I'm 28 and this will be our first baby.

We've been "putting off" having a baby until now as hubby feels we need to be more financially secure (such a male!). We're also building a house starting within the next month which is also very exciting.

Very much looking forward to sharing the journey.

xo
:flower:

Anyone want to buddy up with me?

I'm 28 and this will be our first baby.

We've been "putting off" having a baby until now as hubby feels we need to be more financially secure (such a male!). We're also building a house starting within the next month which is also very exciting.

Very much looking forward to sharing the journey.

xo

hello poppiebug,

lol i been looking for a thread like this for a minute ill be trying for late may & june if it dont happen this month but this will be my first time trying again since my last m/c in feb 2010 so i will love to join you in the journey :flower:

Hi there. I'm calling to get my implant taken out tomorrow, then we're waiting for the first real period which should be around the end of May I think, then we're going to start trying. We've been putting it off too due to money worries, but I find things always work themselves out, so we're biting the bullet.

hi! Im 27 and ttc # 1. Im a couple days late on this thread but thought Id pop in and say hi anyways!

poppiebug- We are also renovating our house now, its a pain but SO exciting!

and patience- we are trying again after our mc in dec. so sorry to hear of your loss, its tough but hopefully this will be your month!

dinah- Ive heard so many people say kids are expensive but when you're ready your ready right?

so what cd are you guys on?

Whats a cd? I'm staying off the TTC boards mostly, the charting and cervical positions and temp taking are a bit much in the first month for me!

Omg i've been away from this thread and missed all these lovely replies. Thanks ladies for joining me. I finished my BCP at the end of Feb and am back to my 28 day cycle, currently on CD3

If you are trying in June you should pop over to the Junebugs thread, lots of lovely ladies over there beginning their TTC journey next month.

I guess CD19 then, still all very new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->