Will be 4 weeks tomorrow and light pink spotting :(

mamamoe

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Have gotten several bfp's since 9dpo (now 13dpo) and am feeling like AF is about to arrive. I feel lower backache, light cramps and I just wiped and saw light pink cm. Not really a good sign, right? Anyone else had this and things turned out ok? TIA! :flower:

Well, it turned brown this morning and kinda light. Still cramping with some lower backache. 14 dpo today so not sure if this is ib or not. Fx this little bean sticks!

YES I started having that at almost 4 weeks and it only was a few times tho. you will be fine :) probably implantation bleeding that is what the hospital told me

Thanks for the responses. I made an appt. with ob for tomorrow morning. Not sure what she'll be able to tell me, so we'll see. I guess they'll take blood and check my betas. Will post an update when I get one. Thanks again! :hugs:

Cramping round the time of af is pretty common, and the spotting could definitely be an implantation bleed so fingers crossed it's all ok :)

I had that early on, before my period was due. I'm guessing it was implantation bleeding at the time. I also had another bout of brown junk this past week, and all was well with my scan, so it very well may be fine for you!

So, I went and had blood drawn to check levels, but won't know anything until Monday. I've been concerned that my frer's haven't been getting any darker and the nurse said that her strip was faint as well. They did a sono and didn't see anything except a thick lining. I'm 4+1 today. Also had a tiny bit of brown spotting again this morning. I go back on Tuesday to have more blood drawn. Trying to be optimistic, but it's not easy.

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling great!

Hi, I'm about 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I got my BFP Tuesday then again on Wensday. But last night on Thursday I spotted once, it was a small amount as if it was still implantation. It was light red by the time I saw it. I'm worried, is this normal? My boobs are still slightly painful, still feel light headed and bloated as I did before. Please help!

I cramped for about 5 days when i found out i was pregnant. fx hun

I had a few orange-red spots on the day of my expected period - it is called breakthrough bleeding and can be normal. I had 2 days of really light watery brown spotting after that. My midwife wasn't concerned about it.

This is a really old thread...does anyone know what happened with the OP?

I didn't even notice wookie! No idea...

I had a few orange-red spots on the day of my expected period - it is called breakthrough bleeding and can be normal. I had 2 days of really light watery brown spotting after that. My midwife wasn't concerned about it.

Did you have any spotting/colored-CM before this breakthrough bleeding? I am confused what's happening to me....I've had what I thought was IB on 9dpo (pink/brown) and then brown stringy CM off/on since and now today 17dpo/1day late I am having reddish/orange spotting that almost looks like oncoming AF but I just feel different still?

Did you have any spotting/colored-CM before this breakthrough bleeding? I am confused what's happening to me....I've had what I thought was IB on 9dpo (pink/brown) and then brown stringy CM off/on since and now today 17dpo/1day late I am having reddish/orange spotting that almost looks like oncoming AF but I just feel different still?

No, mine was thick and white before that (that's why I tested it was so unusual, DH was covered in it after BD).
Have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->