will be back... 3rd time lucky!

michkotte

Reaction score
Hello girls,

I am taking a break from TTC as doctors advised... I had a m/c in October and a chemical few days ago. My body needs to recover and be ready for serious TTC in February or March! So keep my seat warm, I will check from time to time what you areall up to and hopefully loads of sticky beans for all of you!!!!! I hope it will be 3rd time lucky for me!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Michkotte,

I wish you all the best.

Take Care

xx

sorry to hear for your loss hun! u'll be all rested up by then ands rearing to go! enjoy your christmas with no TTC driving you insane :D yep 3rd time lucky! good luck chick xx

Thank you girlies!
I have been consoling myself in buying nice clothes... and think I will go again today on Oxford Street.............................

Hi Michkotte,

Sounds like we had similar experiences - 2 in such a short time. I am with you on 3rd time lucky starting Jan/Feb, giving my body 2 cycles this time and more healing. Also trying to do more keep fit as I think that will help me. Will look forward to seeing you in the new year. x x x

Mmm shopping, sounds like retail therapy is the answer!

Sorry about your loss michkotte, good luck for 3rd time lucky and i hope you have a great Christmas and NY followed by a very short wait for your sticky bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->