Will force to pelvis impact fertility?

PnkPolkaDots

Reaction score
Today at work (I teach) one of my behavior kids got upset and headbutted me right in the pelvic area. It's slightly sore tonight but mainly my hip bone. Does anyone know if that can affect fertility? It wasn't hard enough to knock me over or anything, but their heads are hard and I feel like I might have a bruise in the morning. Just worried. :(

I very, very much doubt it. A lady in my prenatal yoga class shattered her pelvis when a lorry went into her car, and she had no issues with ttc.

Also, all that stuff is well protected inside you. Don't worry :flower:

Definitely not. The only times that pelvic injuries - like having a crushed pelvis - might effect you is in birth, if your pelvis was crushed and reconstructed (this happened to a friend of mine from a car accident), they advised she have a c-section. But this was after an injury that was bad enough that she needed like 3 reconstructive surgeries and couldn't walk for about 4 months. Humans are pretty resilient. It takes a lot to cause us much damage, so you'll be fine.

I teach also and if a headbutt to the pelvis affects fertility I won't be having a baby in this life, and if reincarnation is real, several others! Lol! Their little heads are very hard, ouch I feel your pain! Hugs~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->