will he make it home in time?

weestar21

Reaction score
ok today is the day me and adele go to the safari park, trust Locky to be nightshift last night :dohh: he got up just after 7am to take works car back but will he make it home in time for us having to leave at 8.30 :o

i hope he gets back in time ive been looking forward to this for 3 weeks :blush: hope traffic aint bad and hes home wll before then :blush::blush:

:happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin: can u tell im excited :blush::rofl::rofl::rofl:

aww have a good time hun,hope you get good weather it is pissing down here down south and thundery too.

Bex.x

forgot to take camera with me :dohh::dohh: going to ask one of the mums who toddled around with us though if she can email me her pics on monday :blush: but we had a good day though and i want to go back again their just wasnt enugh time to see everything but the sealife show was ace adele loved it and got her face painted aswell so she had a ball :headspin: (all the wee boys got spiderman and all the wee girls got butterflies and ladybird faces but adele being herself wanted to be a dalmation :rofl::rofl: but it was funny on the way home she waved to every truck driver then pulled a face if they waved back :dohh::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: @Adele pulling faces at truck drivers. Glad u had a good day.

Aww shame you forgot the camera but glad you had a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->