Will I ever get my back back?!

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
Feeling a bit blue as I recently measured up for new bras and, even though I've lost most of my baby weight (LO is 17 months) my shape is kind of different.

Before LO I was wearing 32D bras and now I'm measuring at 38D. That was fine while I was breastfeeding and still a bit bigger from having LO but now that I'm almost back to my normal size, I'm feeling disheartened that my back seems to be massive!

I know the body changes shape in pregnancy and your rib cage moves and everything kind of expands but I'm a bit annoyed that this seems like a permanent thing!

Is it possible that I can ever be 32D again?! I'm still working on shifting some blubber but that's just around my tummy.

Please tell me there's hope!!!

I wish I had the answer hun. I was a 36D prior to pregnancy (34C most of my younger life when I was thinner)-- and even now, I'm still a 36D- even after losing ALL the baby weight and then some (an extra 15lbs)... so I was certain I'd be much closer to my younger size again... but nope. I don't feel like I look any different- I'm still me. So at the end of the day it's about how I feel and look- not just a number or size.

Not that it helps any- sorry. But I do think there is always hope. Obviously some things we have no control over changing- so we just do what we can :)

Thank you :) Think I needed to hear that. I knew pregnancy would change my body but I thought that losing weight would get me back to where I started. I guess I'll have to make my peace with it! At least I know I'm not the only one!

Absolutely hun. Shoot, for me it's not just pregnancy- I mean, I'm 40 now, not 20 :haha: so I guess, even close to the same weight I don't carry it all totally the same. Oh well... our bodies did some pretty amazing stuff!

Absolutely hun. Shoot, for me it's not just pregnancy- I mean, I'm 40 now, not 20 :haha: so I guess, even close to the same weight I don't carry it all totally the same. Oh well... our bodies did some pretty amazing stuff!

Our bodies certainly did! I'm going to stop giving mine such a hard time now!! thanks for your replies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->