Will my medication classify me as high risk?

modo

WAHP
Reaction score
I am taking prednisone steroid 25mg daily, aspirin, 5mg folic acid and Heparin injections daily because of my NK cells being high. I had 3 chemical pregnancies so I went to a fertility hospital to test my nk cells with the aim of doing my second IVF attempt. Anyway I got pregnant naturally the first cycle I took clomid.

I need to see the midwife soon will they classify the pregnancy as high risk because of the meds? I only have to be on them until 12 weeks.

I am taking prednisone steroid 25mg daily, aspirin, 5mg folic acid and Heparin injections daily because of my NK cells being high. I had 3 chemical pregnancies so I went to a fertility hospital to test my nk cells with the aim of doing my second IVF attempt. Anyway I got pregnant naturally the first cycle I took clomid.

I need to see the midwife soon will they classify the pregnancy as high risk because of the meds? I only have to be on them until 12 weeks.

Yes I believe you would be considered high risk. Even for the heparin alone you would have to be more closely monitored. Best to you!

Yes I had to take clexane and this makes you classed as high risk X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"