will my misery ever end, think i'm on verge of breakdown !!!

selina3127

Reaction score
well as most of you know had my mc in november along with a dnc had nothing but trouble with bleeding ever since, so went back to docs 11 days ago and had silver nitrate treatment for cervical erosion he told me not to:sex: for a week then the next day got a bfp then 3 days later found out that was a chemical pregnancy so now i've left it 10 days since me and oh :sex: and guess what still bleeding afterwards, don't think this is ever going to end when are the docs gonna start looking at me seriously even if it's just to put my mind at rest starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with me now all i keep doing is bursting out crying
sorry for the rant its just been 9 months of continous hell !!!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
thanks girls xxxxx

Just wanted to send some :hugs:

Can you change docs? SO frustrating that the NHS doesnt look after people properly.

I hope u feel better soon

So sorry your going through this selina :hugs:, is there not a differant doctor you could see maybe? surely its about time they investigated and got you sorted out so you can get a sticky bean. Hope things work out sweetie :flow:

i've seen about 5 docs and been to hospital to see a gyno and all they do is scan me and give me an internal then tell me everything seems healthy then they look at my notes and see i've had my smear in the last 2 years so rule that out i just don't know what else to do feel like i'm at a dead end and should just expect things to be like this forever now xxxxxxxx

so sorry for your losses and your having such a hard time :hugs:

aw babe :( thats terrible, bloody nhs are so shit, they should be referring you to consultants to help put ur mind at ease. xxx

they have finally found the source of my problem, cervical erosion it's only took them 7 months of lookin at my cervix lol !!!! bein treated now so fingers crossed this will be the end at last !!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->