will they overeat on solids?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I know babies won't over-eat on milk, they'll only take what they need. But what about solids? Can they over-eat on that just because it tastes good or will they stop when they're full?

same as formula I believe. As long as you watch for signs that she is full, turning her head away, closing her mouth etc. she won't overeat

I don't think babies can over eat TBH. Caitlyn stil doesn't when she is done, she is done, it doesn't matter what food it is. I can imagine it changes when they get older xx

I agree they cant over eat. In my opinion.
They can maybe over eat one type of food and not get a balanced enough diet - I know Ted would eat fruit all day or for every meal if I let him.. But I cant see them eating too much food than they can handle or than is good for them, in general. My LO is very occasionally a little sick after an exceptionally big meal (like grown ups he eats more some days than others). Maybe thats his response to being overly full?

they cant overeat on solids... i think on formula they can though...

Tegan doesn't overeat on either formula or solids. She knows when she is done and she stops :)

umm this might sound bizarre but my son will over eat if hes eating his vanilla and banana pudding he pretends to want more just cause it tastes good but then gets sick lol so Now i check with his tummy if its hard and full thats enough..

I think it depends on what they are eating, Amelia will overeat if she likes the taste of something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->