Will TTC#3 - if it happens, it happens

NR3

Mom
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am almost 37 yo and we recently decided to try for a third child. We have DS at 5 and DD at almost 2. We were thinking that we are done but 2 weeks ago we discussed the matter by chance and to my surprise DH said he is open for trying. :happydance: What I felt was huge relief, because for a certain period of time every time when I saw a baby I was feeling really sad that it would not happen to me again. :(
Right now I take medication so this is month 0 for us, but in November we will start trying. I was thinking to try naturally for a year and if happens, it happens. I don't want to be obsessed with the idea, so any tips would be highly appreciated.

I would be happy to find girls to share with and in the same time to keep us away from obsession, if that is possible. For the last 2 weeks I cannot stop thinking about it but hopefully with the new job that I start next week the things will change.

Also, I started taking folic acid 1000 mg/day. Anything else?

Thanks.

I started CoQ10 a few days ago, it's 60 mg and Vit.C also.
For the CoQ10, I was wondering whether to go 1x60 ot 2x60 per day.

I changed my status from 'Waiting to Try' to 'NTNP', because that's the situation.

I don't think pregnancy will happen so easy but still I'm little bit worried about the medication I take. I decided to stop it for now. From my knowledge it's not dangerous untill the implantation. Any advice? Of course, I'll ask the pharmacist, but I can do it tomorrow.

Hello,
I am trying for baby # 3 as well. I am 35 years old, so I know it could be a long journey. The supplements my OB/GYN recommended are Evening Primrose Oil (for fertile cervical mucous) green tea extract, Omega 3 fish oil, vitamin b12 & a baby aspirin daily. Check with your Doc before any of these supplements to make sure they are right for you.

Good luck & baby dust! :flower:

Thank you, twinzmomma77 for posting and for the info!
I haven't met with doctor yet, here it's difficult to have an appointment just like that, it has to be planned for a long time. I am not sure even whether my doctor for the 2nd pregnancy could follow me this time, they are extremely busy.

So you have twins? How exciting! I always wanted to have twins!
With my 2 pregnancies though I was very nervous that it could happen and right after that - dissappointed when I knew it's only one child. :)
How old are your children, if you don't mind sharing?

Good luck to you too!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->