• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

William George?

ginny83

Reaction score
We both really like the name William for a boy and I'm thinking of having either Christopher or George for a middle name as both are family names.

I'm not really keen on William Christopher, but also wondering if William George sounds like it has too many "royal" names in it - ie Prince William and Prince George. I know we only rarely say our son's full name and I'm sure it's not something that heaps of people would pick up on anyway. But just curious as to other's opinions

I don't think it has too many royal names, I personally love the name William (it's DS2's middle name) and it flows well with George. I think it's a lovely name :thumbup:

I think it's a brilliant name. William is in my top 3 names for boys and it flows really well with George.

Have to admit my first thought with William George was Royal Family but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing though, they're strong English names! I quite like William Christopher actually too.

I like it - I may be biased as we have a William John ;) x

I'm from the US and instantly thought of the royal family, just from the title. But that's not a bad thing :shrug:

I like it a lot. Think the names go very well together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->