Window shopping baby things

BlueWater

Reaction score
So we're kind of in the middle of WTT and NTNP. We're not in the perfect circumstances for a baby, but deep down we would love a happy surprise.

So me being me, I searched online for pushchairs :blush: and I found one that had been reduced from £120 to £60.

And, believe it or not, I was actually tempted to buy it.
I'm sure if my OH knew I wanted to buy it, he would think I've lost the plot.
(But I love the pushchair, its a beautiful colour)

We are WTT for a few more months but we went into M&P yesterday and loved looking at the baby things!! I chose out our pram last week but wouldn't dare buy it just yet! It's something I'm really looking forward to doing when we have found out the gender of our baby!

My OH doesn't like to 'plan' he just likes to go with the flow. So if I was to take him into a baby store before becoming pregnant, he would not look at a single thing in sight!
But he didn't mind it when I was shopping for my nephew ;)

ive done a fair bit of window shopping! my oh is the same though, wont go in mamas and papas but when i point out baby things in asda he goes a bit gooey eyed!

I've bought baby clothes already. :blush: There's two stores near by that sell baby clothes. One has Christmas onesies and there sooooooo cute. <3 They even have baby socks.

We have the "book people" at my work, (people who leave samples of books, toys, gifts for children etc. And want you to buy these things at a reasonable price), and the temptation is always there! But I stop myself by telling myself I've got no space for these extra things in my current house ;)

My OH and I love window shopping. I could spend hours inside of a Buy Buy baby.

I don't window shop as much as I go crazy pinning things on Pinterest. Pin all the things!!

Although honestly, I don't think its that weird if you buy baby stuff that you see on sale!

The dream I had this morning has tempted me to buy baby clothes. :blush:

I just bought some presents for my baby niece on mamas and papas and omg i wanted to buy everything! Going to spend so much money on there when I have my own! I was very tempted to buy two of a lovely little baby toy it's a soft pink linen donkey with a chime inside it!

The book people always have lovely stuff for children, I always have to stop myself when at work.

Things are going well with us in regards to starting to TTC soon so I've been looking at baby clothes, prams, bouncers etc a lot more recently. I can't stop myself from looking &#55357;&#56904;

Today I bought a onesie for a baby girl. :blush: It's white with a dog on it with a bow and it's cute.

Today I chose the pram I want! So in love with it I want it now!! Hubby isn't so keen but I'll get my way lol

Today Dh went to the loo in a shop and the oos were in the kids so when he came out I was looking longingly at baby clothes. Hee said fine as long as I don't buy.

Today I walked by a store that sells baby stuff and a onesie said "paint outside the lines". It was really cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->