Windy!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
It SOOOO windy!! :shock:

It woke me up a couple of times - I'm sat here yawning :evil:

Dread trying to go to the shop in that :shock:

Makes me gald I dont have to go to work and can sill in the warm at home. Poor OHhad a 25min walk to work this morning. Ihave emailed him and offered to pick him up from work tonight though.

you got wind Wobbles? :lol:

We have snow! :roll:

Snow!! i would much rather have that than this wind!!

Our middle fence panel is in next doors garden, next doors bin is in our garden- we all have a bit of each others garden in our own! :lol:

I had to take Amy to the docs this morning and the amount of times it blew her over! :roll:

we had snow last night but it turned triaght to ice and its very slippy :(
its now raining though but still freezing :(

i have snow here 2, am not happy lol need 2 go out in it. *hmph*

i feel well cosey sat in the house. i was out all day yesterday getting every thing done as i heard on the weather to not go out today unless you really need to.

me and the kids have just had a nice warm bath and put on some nice fresh pjs are about to eat then they will have a nap. im in a sorting mood today get my bathroom sorted out as its being used for a storage room at the mo

its really windy here too, its horrible, it woke me up at 4 this morning.

Jase had to go and work in it from 5 till 11 today, he came back freezing!!

its died down a little here but still very breezy

xx

Ok I need to go get some milk - An I don't think I'd make it :? :lol:

A big plastic barrel ended up in our fish pond :? News said 80mph this morning, but I think its got worse.

Was just watching the kiddies in the infant school next door to our house. They're all getting blown over in the playground. You'd think they'd take them indoors, wouldn't you?

I would yeah. Even adults r finding it hard to stay standing

round my bit bcos of teh multis the wind gathers in the middle of them(dunno if this will make sense lol) but teh wind is always worse here thn in town etc, i hate having teh pram out on days like these as bcos i have teh raincover down the wind blows against me n is like pushing a brick!!!!

Its sooooo windy here too ! went to put bins out and nearly got blown away!!! :lol:
When phil left for work this morning he opened the door and the attic door blew open with the wind ! scaried the crap outta me !!! :lol:

Three of my fence panals have come down and the wood has split! Hope it's not going to be too expensive!

There's glass smashing outside :shock: Can't work out where tho. Think its next door.

Nearly had 2 incidents with Tree's on way home tonight.

Worst things was Police were leaving the road as I entered it, they must have seen the tree's.

YTF did they not close the road or warn people??/

'KIN NIGHTMARE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"