Winter wrapping

bumphope

Reaction score
What do you all dress your babies in when you wrap them in the cold?

I'm thinking I'd like a pair of snowsuit bottoms, not the whole thing, so her legs and feet can be warm without her body over heating. But I can't find any!

Could get some fleecy trousers for her, but then, what do I put on her feet? A pair of socks over her tights just isn't going to cut it is it?

X

I've picked up a few booties for over her socks to keep her feet warm.

I choose a warm flannel fitted sheet for my baby's crib. Soft one-piece footed sleepers help your baby stay warm all night by keeping him toasty from head to toe. For an extra layer, put a bodysuit or undershirt underneath the sleeper.

I'll look into some little booties and leg warmers, good idea :) x

I got some some fleecy bottoms with feet in tesco today, I've been looking for ages. I figured if she was wearing her coat or a cardigan I could pop them over her leggings or tights.

Oh brill - I'll head down there. That's really what I had in mind... Just so difficult to know where to look isn't it! X

They were in the sale so I ended up getting my daughter baby blue/ navy pack to get the right sizes. Doesn't bother me and for a two pack it was £4!

Baby gap have the most gorgeous soft fluffy trousers in cream that I bought for my son, they have feet in! Here's the link https://m.gap.co.uk/product.html?dn=gp000980277000&dv=0&shopid=0&pdn=gc57139

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->