Wirral/Merseyside people...

A

AppleBlossom

Did any of you see/hear about the big fire in Birkenhead last night at the warehouse next to Cammel Lairds? It caught fire last night pretty bad, was just looking at some photos. And apparently people kept ringing in to Radio City and Pete Price went mad lol

Yeah it was all over FB last night lol. Was it the warehouse that was on fire though?? theres so many different stories. someone said it was the petrol station by cammel lairds?? Scary though. is there any news about it? xx

It wasn't the petrol station, think it was warehouses or something.
I was stuck on te 410 for an hour trying to get to college because the traffic diverted. Apparently it was really bad and the streets were smokey.
My friend said he seen some man go out with a grass blower thing trying to get the smoke to go away :haha:

xx

Lol!
Yeah someone said they could see and smell the smoke from bebington. Where abouts are you in the wirral teenie? xx

Yep I think it was the warehouse between CL and Shell

Ahh. how did it start?
Theres been a FB group saying it was a grenade :rofl:

i could smell the stuff this morning in town was horrible

the tunnel was closed aswell wasnt it.x

Lol!
Yeah someone said they could see and smell the smoke from bebington. Where abouts are you in the wirral teenie? xx

I'm from Bebington, i could still smell it at 9 o'clock this morning and see smoke still. Some man was talking to these women on the bus and went 'It musta been kids, they always do it' I felt like screaming, it could of been flipping anyone! :growlmad:

Lol!

I'm from Bebington, i could still smell it at 9 o'clock this morning and see smoke still. Some man was talking to these women on the bus and went 'It musta been kids, they always do it' I felt like screaming, it could of been flipping anyone! :growlmad:

Hmmm yeah. Its not ALWAYS kids. but this areas terrible for stuff like that. Im in seacombe. its awful lol xx

oh, hee hee, i saw the word wirral then got really excited. Then saw ur post blueskai. ha ha. I was just gonna say wow i didnt see/ smell a fire!!! i fooking hate pete price tho

haha i did too!! i was like :wave: im in merseyside! no fire here tho :haha:

then i noticed the OP and date :lol:

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back