Wisconsin anyone???

Hellokitty20

Reaction score
Hey any ladies form wisconsin? me and my DH are TTC for 3 months now

I am from wi. Hope this forum is more friendly. I am on
Two other ones on this site. Seems like alot of international unfriendlies! Lol. How long have you ttc?

Hey ladies! Me and my DH have been ttc for 4 months now..bummed today tho cause AF decided to show this morning.. I guess february wasnt my month! :cry:

Hopefully luck of irish is with you. It can take a perfectly healthy couple six plus months to conceive. Dont get too worried.

Here in the Milwaukee area myself with the hubby. We are 15 weeks into everything. Just wanting to find others in the area to get together with and be able to vent and talk to others who are also pregnant.

Hi. I am about 10 weeks along. Near milwaukee. Have my second appt tomorrow and gender scan may

Hello Ladies,

I am Sarina im 21 and TTC/NTNP baby #2 i am also from wisconsin in the Milwaukee Area. I would be more then happy to get to know some of you ladies PM me if you'd like =]

Also from WI here, but I'm more between Waukesha and Racine. We've been ttc for about six months with nothing. Now hopefully since baseball and racing season is upon us we can relax a bit and think of something else and keep our minds off of constantly thinking about our future little pitcher for the Brew Crew or race car driver ;)

Im right in walworth county and me and my DH have been TTC for 6 months now too with no success

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->