Wisdom teeth

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I just noticed one of my wisdom teeth is coming through.
Im a bit worried, ive only heard of people having probs with them and needing them removed.
Im curious how many of yous still have yours or needed them out?

I terrified of dentists and not a big fan of costs either!

If they are not bothering you then you might be ok. I had my 2 top ones removed and never got any on the bottom. Most people I know had theres removed because they were bothering them and this was before the came to the surface.

Having them removed is not bad. The Dentist should put you under to do that so you wont feel a thing.:hugs: I hate dentist to and did not mind mine being done.

So far ive had no bother with them or the spaces.

If i get put under then that fine, just the cost to do that!

I think that if they are not bothering you then I would not worry about them. Since they are coming in (I guess through the skin) You wont have to worry about them getting impacted. The only thing that might happen is they might crowd out your other teeth but if they are not bothering you, that probably wont happen. You may just be one of the lucky ones. Fingers Crossed.

I agree with Suz, as long as they aren't bothering you than you probably won't have to get them removed. I've been lucky it seems that I don't have three of my wisdom teeth and the fourth they say is so high up it will probably never come down!!

Not needed mine taking out cos I don't have any. I had an X-ray some years ago and it showed that there aren't any. Result!

Hopefully yours will come through ok. Are they hurting?

I've got all 4 Wisdom teeth and I'm quite happy with them, they came through a couple of years ago and no problems yet.

Cx

They hurt when they come through I've been in tears once or twice lol but once they break the skin if you have the room for them to grow then they should be ok.
Makes you apreciate what a baby goes through with teething.

A bit of advice from my dentist...if they start to hurt put some Orajel on them, it numbs the area for a minute or two, long enough to take the edge off the pain.

Good Luck :hugs:

Cx

i have 3 of mine, 4th one has pierced skin but thts all, bit sore coming through, but not excruciating!

just to prewarn u tho, if they do need taken out, ur not knocked out! its just numbed! darren had one of his out last year.

Ill ask to be knocked out lol.

Theres a dentist hospital in town, ill go there.

thats where darren went, they wont knock u out lol

haha funny bugger lol! dundee dental hospital

i kept getting infections in mine there was no room for them to come through but ive had all 4 of them out now it was done at hospital and i was knocked out they gave me choice of being knocked out because the roots were so deep im so glad they have gone though lol

Mine are still coming through, they started about 2 years ago, Mine are coming through wonky so i will have to have them removed. but my boyfriends have been fine and my brothers have lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

I had my 2 tops one taken out, I didnt get put under i had injection to numb pain that was not bad , the after pain is bad. I was meant to get bottom ones out but they said I could have 50% chance of losing feeling in half my tongue and lip so I said NO WAY.
But since tops ones have been out I have had no problems with bottom ones.

Because top ones use to hit bottom ones and cause me pain

I've had one coming thru for over a year now and a new one just starting to come thru. I haven't had any problems. Bit achy at times, but no more than you'd expect from a new tooth.

I'd say, make sure you dont miss it when you're brushing, and take a look at it now and then, cause you'd be able to tell if it something was wrong.

If the pain does get unbarable at any point tho, go see a dentist

Ive also had no problems with mine.

Infact to be honest they didnt really hurt when coming through either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->