Wisdom teeth

im glad im not the only one whos wisdom teeth are taking ages to come through! ive only one which is 3/4 of the way through and its growing straight at least. Ive heard a lot of peoples tend to grow in at 45 degrees insead of 90 and just get them pulled out.

I have all four of mine, i am not denying they were EXTREMLEY painful pushing through, but i dont have any problems with them now. Not a big fan of the dentists myself so thought i'd put up with the pain!

I think it'll be okay as long as they dont cause ya any bad pain! I had an xray about 4-5 years or so ago that showed that mine were coming in up underneath my other teeth and i was suppose to have them removed but i ran away as fast as i could and havent been back to one since haha! I'm very terrified of the dentist- prolly should see a therapist about it really but oh well haha. Hope they come in okay and dont cause ya any problems!

i went through tubes of orajel when mine were coming through they hurt from before they appeared i was in tears most nights so i had them removed the x ray showed i have top ones to come too but they havent done so far but dentist said there should be enough room for them hope your ok :)

Oh yeah forgot, i used bonjella (sp?) its teething stuff for kids, helped a lot!

if u do get pain clover oil is suppose to work get it from chsmist

I have all of my wisdom teeth now. One of them is only half way through and it is really painfull. When the pain gets really bad i use orajel and it numbs the pain straight away.
However 2 years ago one of my top wisdom teeth started to come through and i was in severe pain! what actually happend was it started to grow out side ways through my gum rather than straight down. It turned out that i have too many teeth in my mouth that the top wisdom tooth had no room to grow at all thats why it grew out side ways.
Anyway my tooth started to rott because my mouth swelled up that bad that there was no room to get a tooth brush up there. In the end i was rushed in to hospital to get my wisdom tooth surgically removed!. They only gave me the one jag that was supposed to numb the area before they took it out, but i tell you i could feel all the pain as they were taking it out! The pain was so bad that i actually fainted. Thank god its over with now!

I had my wisdoms taken out when i was 17! They had just started coming in but i had no space in my mouth for them, as i started chewing on the inside of my cheek. I just went to the dentist about it and within a month they were out! They had me drugged up and i honestly don't remember a THING. I fell 'asleep' and woke up and it was all done. No pain either, however it was tough having to watch what i ate and keeping the area cleaned for a week or two after the surgery!

Usually if the teeth aren't bothering you at all you don't have to have them removed, but if they are hurting or like in my case, causing you to bite the inside of your cheeks, see a dentist about it! It is also very common for wisdoms to grow and come in wrong, or sideways i should say. It's good to ATLEAST have an xray taken of your teeth to make sure they are coming in well. My DH's wisdoms were coming in at an angle and if they continued to grow, would have pushed on his other molars and possibly do a lot of harm (he had them removed soon after). Just find a good dentist that'll take care of ya well! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->