Wish him luck please

xarlenex

Reaction score
Well friday Kyle has another set of blood tests, hopefully his last, to check that the virus I contracted whilst pregnant is gone from his system. Not sure if many of yous know that Kyle was only given a small chance of surivival because of Parvo virus, as im not sure I was a member of this site at the time.

Anyhoo..the results will let us know if he needs another transfusion or not, so fingers crossed ladies!

Thanks xx

Oh how terrible, fingers crossed for your little man! xx:hugs:

Poor little man - he's obviously a little fighter! Hope everything goes well with the tests x

goodluck hope everything goes well for you both :hug: xxx

Good luck hun! Your little fighter will take it all in his stride I am sure! My thoughts and prayers are with you :hugs:

Fingers crossed for your little guy hon! :hug:

Oh hun, BIG big :hug:

Anna went through something similar at birth and I know how nerve racking it is (and how horrible it is to have to watch them have their bloods taken! :hugs:) ... She had her last bloods done recently and ALL CLEAR!

Fingers crossed for you and baby Kyle that you get the same result. I'm sure all will be just fine!

:hugs: Do let us know how it goes, won't you xx I'll be thinking of you both on Friday xx

Oh Good luck hun with the results. It must have been an awful time for you all :(

Anna went through something similar at birth and I know how nerve racking it is (and how horrible it is to have to watch them have their bloods taken! :hugs:) ... She had her last bloods done recently and ALL CLEAR!

Glad all is good with her now! Kyle got his blood transfusion when I was 20 weeks pregnant, that was terrifying, he wasnt even born and was being poked with needles!

Thanks for everyones well wishes! Will let you know how it goes xx

Oh God I can't imagine how scary that must have been! Anna had to have a blood transfusion at 4 days old and that was scary enough... for her to have been given any kind of treatment when she was still in me would have freaked me out. You're a very strong woman. Hope that the tests went well x

I hope everything goes well and the results come back clear! Good luck little Kyle!

I started another thread with the results...I'll bump it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->