Wish i was in the UK right now

ShanandBoc

Reaction score
Its 42 degrees here today.....its frickin disgusting. My poor little girl is hot, our aircon cant keep up in this heat :growlmad:

Pointless thread just wanted to vent lol, we are confined to our lounge room shut off to the rest of the house just trying to keep cool, the rest of the house is literally a sauna, its gonna be the same tomorrow too :(

Awe Hun I feel for you I really do. It's the opposite here. It's too cold and we have bad insulation and we pretty much have to stay away from our main living room since it's the coldest place in our house and the heat can't keep up with the leaky windows. I wish I lived somewhere were it was never too hot and never too cold.

:hugs:
Pop over here, jetstar do cheap flights :rofl:
Nice and cool in Canterbury!

:hugs:
I totally feel for you, I can't stand being overheated, and I wouldnt want my LO to be too hot either. :hugs:
We're freezing our nads off over here! Winter in Canada (well, Alberta anyway) really sucks!!

haha one extreme to the other hey. Oh how i wish it could just be 25 degress all year round!!!

We live in uganda where it averages about 25degrees all year round but at the moment, it's dry season (not a drop of rain for the past 3weeks). Our poor LO, sometimes he goes for a nap when it's 30degrees in the bedroom, and that's with the fan on. When we return to UK in the summer, he's gonna freeze. Bless him

:hugs: I've been complaining about the 77 f temps here. I miss the snow in my home state. But I'd be completely going nuts if it was that hot!! I hope you catch a break soon and it cools down a bit. :hugs::hugs:

Ahh it's so cold here in Scotland feel like we never see the sun haha wish I was there in the heat lol xx

Who wants to swop, cold dull England for a nice hot country.. please?!

Ive lived in Scotland so i know what its like, id prefer it to this heat, trust me!

42 degrees, that must be really disgusting!!
I complain at 26 degs, thats enough for me.
I don't mind wet / humid climates so much, that heat I can tolerate, just not full on dry sunny heat.
It is probably about 4 degrees outside and I have all the windows open - it is nice and sunny (we are south facing) so we get the warmth of the sun but I like cold air and sunshine!
(Southern England)

oh I love the heat lol I'll take that over the freezing cold right now! Canadian winters suck! It was -30 the other day :s

Swap? It's freezing here. I've got the heating on, fire on and a dressing gown over my clothes and I'm still shivering!

I am in about 50 degrees f here in the US and it's pretty good since I hate hot and hate freezing.
Although last night DH forgot to turn back on the heating and all 3 of us slept basically swaddled. :lol:

We are thinking of moving to Perth-Australia and its 38 degrees c at the mo :) I might complain once Im there but love sunshine :)

Weather is nice here :) we dont use the AC those days. Temp is 23-24 oC during the day & around 17-19 oC at night. Another 3-4 months then it's back to 100% humidity & 48 oC :(

We are thinking of moving to Perth-Australia and its 38 degrees c at the mo :) I might complain once Im there but love sunshine :)

Sunshine is one thing, this kind of heat is another lol!! But Perth is beautiful :D

Must be somewhere where there is a happy medium, not UK or Oz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->