Wish Me Luck... I'm OV'ing & preparing for Baby #1

Reaction score
:wave: Hi Ladies... Wish Me Luck! I'm Finally OV'ing today!! WOOHOO... Trying again for my first baby... I'm nervous, excited and stoked at the same time.. Going to try preseed this time to make the lil suckers stay up there... :lol:

I've tried on and off for over a year with unsecessful results.. AF, chemical you name it.. Going all natureal... I'm ready to do the deed.. Question is How many times? Should I do everyday or every other... I'm clueless at this...
Any thoughts... I can do the :sex: all day and night but I want to make sure I don't over do it... Any position for a Girl... I've heard stories... :haha:

Thanks in advance... Here's to :sex: :sex: :sex:

:wave: Hi Ladies... Wish Me Luck! I'm Finally OV'ing today!! WOOHOO... Trying again for my first baby... I'm nervous, excited and stoked at the same time.. Going to try preseed this time to make the lil suckers stay up there... :lol:

I've tried on and off for over a year with unsecessful results.. AF, chemical you name it.. Going all natureal... I'm ready to do the deed.. Question is How many times? Should I do everyday or every other... I'm clueless at this...
Any thoughts... I can do the :sex: all day and night but I want to make sure I don't over do it... Any position for a Girl... I've heard stories... :haha:

Thanks in advance... Here's to :sex: :sex: :sex:

Hi sweetie ,for me I lie as still as possible after sex for twenty mins or put my legs up the wall to help the swimmers along ,also an orgasm for you after he has ejaculated helps the swimmers along and I dtd two days before o the day before o the day off o and the next day or two days if u can ,I also use instead cups after to keep the soerm in its place ,and missionary and doggie positions for me are the best :haha:Ask away if there's anything else I can help you with ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I heard lying on your tummy after DTD is a good way to get swimmers down. Good luck x

Thank you both, we did a few times between afternoon & late night... lol.. Not going to today or tonite, Im beat.. :haha: Missionary. Im sure the swimmers made it there, he“s pretty lengthy lol... Sorry TMI... Need to Rest after last nights marathon.. I used preseed, it was messy.. ewww
Gonna try doggie tomorrow ;) Hope this time it sticks around.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->