wish me luck ladies

molly27

Reaction score
hey wish me luck for tomorrow, im getting the results back of the tests they done to c why we had three miscarriages.im literally panicking.im hoping its something simple that can be fixed with tablets.also my periods are irregular since the mc in january.they were usually every 28days without fail even after the first two mc but my first period since the mc was 6weeks after my erpc then the next one was a week late and last month was 3 days eary.has anyone else experienced irregular periods after mc?

:hugs: I hope they have good news for you tomorrow!!! Maybe it will be something so easy that you will go :dohh: why didnt I think of that!! :winkwink:

My periods after miscarriage #1 were regular & I'm still dealing w/ miscarriage #2 so I dont have an answer for you.

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Try to relax - I'm sure it will be tough to sleep tonight!

:hugs: I hope you get the answers that you need so this doesn't happen again! :hugs:

after 1st miscarriage my cycles went from 28 to 30day and were heavier and more painful than they used to be, I'm only 10 days past my last mc so I don't know what surrises are in store.
Good luck with ur testing, I hope they have some answers for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->