Wish me luck!

Christina

Reaction score
Well in a previous post I complained how a doctor in an emegency room did not take me serious last Sunday well.......loser! Anyway I went to see another doctor on the Friday after and he has me going for an ultrasound tomorrow. It is good but kind of scary because he is worried that it is an estopic pregnancy. I hope it is nothing. I have had no problems since that last occurance but the symptoms of the pregnancy has also deminished. I am trying to keep calm and I realize that it is out of my hands. I will post tomorrow or the day after if I know anything!

:hugs: Hope your scan goes well tomorrow and everything is ok ;)

Goodluck :hugs:

I hope everything turns out ok.

Good luck, def keep us posted. Fingers are crossed that everything goes good.

Keeping fingers crossed for you that everything goes well

Good Luck with your scan hun! x

Good luck with the scan. Have my fingers crossed for you.

Good Luck hope everything goes ok x

Good luck hun. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that it's all ok :hugs:

Thanks to everyone again for the support! You all are so terrific!
The scan went really well.....I think. There was a strong hearybeat (157) and the little gapher was 1.5 cm in length. She could not tell me anymore because it is my doctors job to do so but I have a really good feeling about it. It put your mind at rest when you can see the heart beat! Life is truely amazing!
Thanks again!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks to everyone again for the support! You all are so terrific!
The scan went really well.....I think. There was a strong hearybeat (157) and the little gapher was 1.5 cm in length. She could not tell me anymore because it is my doctors job to do so but I have a really good feeling about it. It put your mind at rest when you can see the heart beat! Life is truely amazing!
Thanks again!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so glad everything is ok. I hope you go on to have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Hi

Great news. I am so pleased for you.

Lots of love xx:hugs:

Thats brilliant news. Glad everything went well for you and you can relax a bit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->