Wish me Luck!

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
Well, I'm a smoker, yes I know completely bad :cry:.

As of Friday, I have finally quit and haven't had one since. I'm going bonkers but I'm able to control my cravings with gum. Hopefully I quit completely this time and I even got my hubby to quit along with me so thats helping! I wish it wasen't so hard to quit, I mean I know its disgusting but I hate those urges where you just want to pull out your hair. Just wanted some luck sent my way, its so damn hard to kick this habit. I've tried before but I need to do it for good this time. :hissy:

Yay!!! You can do it!!!!!!:happydance:

I'll be your cheerleader!!!!

Well done on taking a positive step and getting this far! Keep up the good work.

Awww, thanks girls! :hugs: You're the greatest :cloud9:

Congrats girly I need to quit sometimes I'll go a couple of days then I just give in I dont know how to control my moods when I stop I get so aggravated so easily and me and my df fight so bad. Any help would be greatly apprectiated.

Congrats girly I need to quit sometimes I'll go a couple of days then I just give in I dont know how to control my moods when I stop I get so aggravated so easily and me and my df fight so bad. Any help would be greatly apprectiated.

You could always try to warn him that you might be really moody. So he doesn't take things seriously and just supports you while you let off some steam. My hubby and I fight when we're going through withdrawals but we know we don't mean it and its because of cravings. You have to do it as a team if you're with someone I think.

I kinda wish I had a punching bag and so I could go take out my frustration on that :rofl:

i dont smoke... so i dont really know what to say to help u quit

BUT...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2004/10/22/smoke/smoke4.jpg

i kindly found this for u

hope this puts u off forever lol xxx

Oooooh good luck! And well done for quitting as well!!!

I kicked that nasty habit 14 months ago. Hubby quit late last year. It's horribly trying but really worth it in the end.

All the best!

Well done and keep it up. I too am trying to stop. I had to resort to getting the patches last Friday and they have been great for me. Hopefully I won't have to stay on them too long.

Anway good luck. xx

Good luck to everyone whos trying to stop! Ive been stopped since 10th October now and Ive never been able to stop before so if I can do it so can all of you! If anyone wants to drop me a message or anything then feel free, I know what you're going through! It does get better though, believe me.

xxx

Good luck! I'm not a smoker but I have several family members who are so I know how difficult it can be to quit :hugs:

Well done and good luck. I know how hard it is. I did it in June but still want one sometimes

Thank you for all your support and kind words ladies. You have no idea how much that helps me out :hugs:. Especially all the ex smokers that have now quit, it gives me hope that I can do it this time. :headspin:

Good luck! I was lucky baby decided when i should stop. Even now the smell makes me sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->